Shabby Blogs Background

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Patio Party Birthday Card

Patio Party DSP is fast becoming my favourite set to use to make birthday cards. My daughters were recently invited to the 5th Birthday Party for my upline Sandra's daughter so I got out the Patio Party and got busy.


My middle daughter, Paige, got to give input into the design as she is closest in age to Sandra's daughter. She wanted the bunting pattern paper, a stamped cupcake and the butterfly. She even picked out the Pool Party card stock base. I think she may have a future in this business!!

They had a great time at the birthday party although the Birthday Girl was definitely more interested in the presents than the cards! C'est la vie!! 

Thanks for stopping by today. Here are the links for products used on this card:


1 comment:

  1. Haha, so true - don't know how many parties I've made cards for and never hear if the party girl even liked it! It's super cute, though, love the papers Paige picked out!!!

    ReplyDelete