Shabby Blogs Background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

This is what Christine and I came up with last night for Greg (Marley and Paige did their projects at school.)

I gave Christine a piece of Whisper White card stock and a couple images from the Best Dad Ever stamp set along with 3 colours of ink and let her go nuts. VERY hard to give up control like that!! I think the results are pretty good though. She is only 3 after all!!
I chose what I considered the best portion of the "masterpiece" and used my Top Note die to cut it out in a pleasing manner. Does the colour scheme look familiar? I totally stole it from the card in my last post - the papers too! The one substitution I made was Island Indigo instead of Pool Party I think this may be my new go-to colour scheme and papers for masculine cards!!

Here's the inside sentiment.
And this is what the entire set looks like.

Best Dad Ever Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you and yours a very Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. That's too cute, great shadow stamping on her part :)

    ReplyDelete