Shabby Blogs Background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The End of Another School Year

Today was the girls' last day of school. Not that you could really call it a "day". They attended the Grade 7 Grad ceremony and then were dismissed at 10:30!! Paige was "graduating" from Kindergarten too so I of course was there with camera in hand. Look for that post on my other blog soon. Hopefully!

The reason for this post today is to share the cards I made for Marley and Paige's teachers. Check them out.


Fun huh?



I used Twitterpated DSP (SO glad this wasn't retired along with everything else as I LOVE this paper set!) Stampin' Up! has a new stamp set (and paper line) that features blue ribbon motif but I do not own it so I made my own.


The sentiment was created using 3 different stamp sets - Patterned Party, Family Reunion and Morning Post Alphabet. Oh, and the hatch was hand drawn using my Riding Hood Red Stampin' Write Marker.


Here's a close up of the blue ribbon embellishment.


Inside the card I simply stamped "Thank you" from Wacky Wishes.

Thanks for coming by today. I hope you liked my cards. Just a reminder that I will be participating in a Blog Hop on Sunday and there will be prizes so I hope you'll come back for that. Here are your links from today's project.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I see you got some new followers, woot! These are great cards, I like the rosette ribbon idea and how you used 3 different sets together - thinking out of the box, I see! That's what a "practical scrapper" does! (Sorry, had to!) Hope you had a great day, hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete