Shabby Blogs Background

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's for Mom and Me

Are you tired of sending out the same old store-bought cheesy Valentine's to your kids' classmates?
Would you like to send out homemade Valentine's but don't have the supplies or the ideas?
Do your kids hound you (speaking from personal experience here!) for paper, glue and scissors and then leave a mess expecting you to clean it up?

I have the solution!

Come to my house next Saturday and I'll clean up after your kids!

Here's a look at what I've got gathered - so far - for you and your child(ren) to work with.

If there aren't enough hearts here to inspire some lovely Valentine's for your child's classmates then I'm not sure what else to do!!  


Choose your background heart colour, add a doily, stamp away and glue on some hearts. 


Easy peasy?


You will also have access to some Smooch Spritz in red (or clear) that would look really cute on those doilies!!

If you are interested, please leave a comment here (or on Facebook if that's where you're reading this) or email me using the link in the side bar. Cost is $25/child with each additional child being $15. Your child will be able to make a Valentine for each member of their class and one (larger one) for their teacher. 
Mom's if your child is a bit older and doesn't require your help, feel free to bring your own projects to work on. For a $5 drop-in fee you can have access to all my stamps, inks, punches and Big Shot dies. All I ask is that you bring your own project supplies, scissors and adhesive. I will also have some card kits for you to purchase and make here or at home.

When you ask? Saturday Feb 11th at either 2:00 - 4:00PM or 7:00 - 9:00PM. Just let me know which time slot you'd like. Ladies, if you're coming to the later time slot feel free to BYOB!!

Thanks, hope to see you there.

Oh, and since it is Sale-a-Bration right now, any purchases over $60 qualify for a free item from the Sale-a-Bration list. I may even have a few extras on-hand for you to take home right away if you place a qualifying order!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, and looks great too! Good luck with it (I can tell ya I wouldn't want to be taking on a room full of kids, haha!) and can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete