Shabby Blogs Background

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's new?

Wow! Has it really been a month since I posted?! I've been busy with other projects - kids, Holiday Season activities, non-Stampin' Up! projects (gasp!) - and kind of forgot to keep everyone updated. My apologies!

So ... how's everyone doing? Ready for Christmas? We are mostly there. The girls and I are heading to Richmond Centre today to visit Santa and collect trading cards from his elves. They have a fantastic program over there that has completed enchanted my girls so every year it has become tradition to "Elf Hunt" (i.e. collect as many trading cards as we can!)

I've been busy crafting some Christmas decorations - check them out.





On the Stampin' Up! front, they are having a HUGE Clearance sale right now that you have very much got to check out. Clicking on the link above takes you to an info page on my SU site. From there you can go to the Products - Shop Now tab and browse the on-line store. The products on sale are discontinued items and old-stlye punches but the prices are amazing! Oh and while we're on the subject of discontinued items, I just heard that they will NOT be continuing the Stocking Builder Punch so if you were thinking of getting one, I'd snap it up now before stock runs out. It's pretty versatile - stockings (obviously) but I've seen it turned into baby booties, sweaters, hobby horses, and check out this cute Canucks Card.

I've been busy updating my Class Calendar on my site too - check it out here. Join me on January 5th as we make a mini album documenting our Christmas memories. I'll be holding an Open House on January 7th to show off the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration Catalogues. And on January 20th is the Inaugural Stamp Club class - we'll be playing with emboss resist techniques. As soon as I've got samples to show you I will!!

That's all my kids will allow me to post right now (sigh). Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year. Can't wait to see what 2012 holds in store for me and Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment