Shabby Blogs Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

BIG news from Stampin' Up!



On Saturday, after recovering from my birthday dinner out (really, that makes it sound like I was drunk or something - actually, it was the multiple interruptions from the 2 y.o. that gave me a rough feeling in the morning!) I logged onto the Stampin' Up! site and was blown away by all the promotions on this month! Click here to check them all out, or wait and I'll share them with you over the next few days.

First up ... Be a Big Shot.



Sign up to be a demonstrator between now and October 31st and you will receive a Big Shot included with your KIT! Already have a Big Shot? No worries, you can choose $125 in FREE products! WOW! Now is a GREAT time to become a demonstrator. Earn a little cash for the holidays or become a hobby demonstrator and enjoy some of the best crafting supplies around. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain with Stampin' Up! If you have questions, please never hesitate to ask.

I wish this deal had been around when I joined. I LOVE my Big Shot!!


Okay, speaking of the Big Shot. Here is something I made at a recent meeting with some of my fellow Demonstrators using the Big Shot and the Holiday Stocking Die.


Isn't it cute? It's also a card. Wouldn't you just love to make this for your friends and family this Christmas? Ask me how! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment